Maybe you've heard of Ecosia, that's because it has a very good purpose. This is a website where you can search whatever you want. It's like a Google browser, but the difference is that for every search, a tree is planted in the world.
I love it because I feel what is said on the site that it is "the easiest way to plant trees and take action for the climate every day".
I don't use this site very often because I usually forget about it, but I want to use it more so I can help the world a little.
I totally recommend this website because it is very easy to use. You can add this to google chrome so that every time you open google Ecosia will show up.

oh, the same thing happens to me with ecosia, I forget to use it;(, but we are going to reforest!!!
ResponderEliminarinclude me in the team "i knew of this website but i forget use it" so this is the sign what we need for start :)
ResponderEliminarI'd never heard of this website. I love trees too, so I'll start using it, and I hope I won't forget about it, just like you guys...
ResponderEliminarWow, I didn't know about this website ;-; now I feel like a bad "recursero". Anyway, let's use Ecosia to reforest!!
ResponderEliminar